How we may collect information from you:
This may be collected when your details are entered in our online enquiry form, or our newsletter sign up form on the website. Occasionally if we run any competitions we will also collect voluntary information from you in this manner. Alternatively, if you have sent an e-mail, letter or called us and communicated your information this may also be stored.
Where is my data stored:
How we use the information collected:
We will only use your information for legitimate business purposes, including some or all of the following:
- To provide you with the information, customer service and services that you request from us.
- To administer any promotion or competition that you enter.
- To invite to any future events The Set Up may hold.
- To provide you with information about goods and services that are similar to those you have already purchases or enquired about.
We may send occasional marketing communications such as newsletters, offers, event invitations and other promotional material. You will always have the option to amend your preferences or to unsubscribe.
Will The Set Up share my data with anyone else?
The set Up does not sell or share your information to any third parties. When an enquiry form is submitted through our website, it is sent to the relevant e-mail address at The Set Up.
Accessing links from our website:
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our clients, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
At your request, The Set Up can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If The Set Up does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of processing as well as the legal basis of processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of The Set Up or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
You must provide any of the following forms of ID to access the information:
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill for the last 3 months
If you wish to access any details we hold about you, please contact email@example.com
Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner Contact Details:
The Set Up
34 High Street
+44 (0) 20 8972 9700